09 Aug TelScale SIP Servlets 7.0.0.GA is now available!
We are proud to announce TelScale SIP Servlets 7.0.0.GA, certified against the Sip Servlets 1.1 specification and working on top of Tomcat 7, JBoss AS 7 and JBoss EAP 6.
This product release comes with the following New Features:
- WebRTC example application with support for Chrome 28+ and Firefox 22+
- WebSocket support for LoadBalancer
- JBoss AS 7.1.3 and JBoss EAP 6.0.1
- Support for Domain mode in JBoss AS 7 and EAP 6
- Tomcat 7.0.42
- JBoss CLI commands for graceful shutdown of the container and the contexts
- JAIN-SIP-JS & WebrtComm frameworks to build WebRTC enabled applications, are bundled within the container
This product release also has the following fixes :
- ChangeLog for SIP Servlets:
- ChangeLog for Load Balancer:
- ChangeLog for JAIN SIP
Follow the links below to download the binaries or access the documentation:
Contact us for moving to the leading open source SIP Servlets Container with Commercial–Grade Support
Existing customers can download the new version binaries from the Premium Content section in our support portal.