04 Jul TELSCALE jSS7 7.0.1 GA RELEASED!
Telestax announces Telscale jSS7 7.0.1 GA release.
Changes and features of the Telscale jSS7 7.0.1.GA release
- MAP: IstCommand operation implemented
- MAP: XML serialization of ATI response (partly)
- ISUP: GenericDigits message – added String digits support in encoding and decoding
- SCCP routing rules: SSN is compared if present when rule is matched over pattern
- SS7 Simulator:
– added error sending option in anyTimeInterogation server ATI_TEST_SERVER
– added simulating of checkIMEI operation (CHECK_IMEI_TEST_CLIENT, CHECK_IMEI_TEST_SERVER)
- SLEE: Providing jboss-beans.xml for a dialog board usage case
- fixed bug that leaded congestion in dailog boards case
- Latest documentation for SMSC GW can be found online at: http://documentation.telestax.com/
For Telscale jSS7 stack and RAs customers, binary files can be downloaded from https://telestax.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/207964296-TelScale-jSS7-GA-Binaries
If you discover a bug or you have suggestions for a new feature, we would like to hear from you. Please report jSS7 stack and RAs bugs and new features at https://github.com/RestComm/jss7/issues or use the public forum.
Your feedback is highly appreciated!
Visit http://www.restcomm.com/ for more news, tutorials and documentation and more! Make sure to subscribe for the Telestax newsletter and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.