25 Feb Restcomm JAIN SLEE 7.0.0 release is out!
We are happy to announce the Restcomm JAIN SLEE 7.0.0 release!
The main change of this release is migrating JAIN SLEE container from old JBoss 5.1.0.GA to last WildFly 10.1.0.Final.
- Now JAIN SLEE container is deployed as extension with modules.
- Migrated deployment process from deployer module to JAIN SLEE extension implementation.
- Migrated profiles and remote modules.
- Now JAIN SLEE container use Restcomm Cluster 3 based on Infinispan
- Twiddle tool was migrated and is based on Twiddle Standalone solution.
- jDiameter and jSS7 stacks now deploy as extensions with modules.
- SIP RA uses jSIP-HA based on Infinispan.
- Reworked all RAs.
The full changelog can be found here.
The latest stable build of Restcomm JAIN SLEE is available here.
Get started with Restcomm Load Balancer by checking out the latest documentation.
Thanks to the evergrowing community of contributors.
Your feedback is highly appreciated!
You can even be part of the Open Source GitHub RestComm project family by contributing patches, documentation or tests. Read our Open Source Playbook to get started and check the Load Balancer Roadmap where we have already marked issues with “Help Wanted”
Top contributors will be given the opportunity to apply for a job at TeleStax! Do not miss your chance to become part of the family!
Join our vibrant community and download the latest stable build NOW!