13 May Telscale Restcomm 7.6.1.GA patch release
Today we are happy to announce the patch release for Telscale Restcomm 7.6.1.
This release comes with several bug fixes and some new features and security enhancements, more important:
- Dial fork bug fix – https://github.com/RestComm/Restcomm-Connect/issues/1063
- Blocking of SIP scanners – https://github.com/RestComm/Restcomm-Connect/issues/1050
- Properly handle and clean up on RCML download problems – https://github.com/RestComm/Restcomm-Connect/issues/1035
- Support for Call created date/time variable in RVD – https://github.com/RestComm/Restcomm-Connect/issues/1034
- Patch for Calls API when creating call to Clients – https://github.com/RestComm/Restcomm-Connect/issues/1033
- Database upgrade script – https://github.com/RestComm/Restcomm-Connect/issues/961
You can check documentation for the Database upgrade scripts here: http://documentation.telestax.com/connect/configuration/How%20to%20use%20Mysql%20schema%20upgrade%20scripts.html#mysql-schema-upgrade
The full changelog can be found here https://github.com/RestComm/Restcomm-Connect/issues?page=2&q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed+milestone%3A7.7.0+label%3Apatch_release_761&utf8=%E2%9C%93
Latest documentation for Restcomm API, RCML, turorials, configuration how-to can be found online at : http://docs.telestax.com/restcomm-pages/.
TelScale Restcomm 7.6.1.GA can be downloaded from https://telestax.zendesk.com/entries/57121979-TelScale-Restcomm-GA-Binaries
Your feedback is highly appreciated. If you discover a bug or you have suggestions for a new feature, we would like to hear from you. Please report Restcomm bugs and new features athttps://github.com/RestComm/RestComm-Core/issues or use the public forum https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/restcomm
Visit http://www.restcomm.com/ for more news, tutorials and documentation and stay tuned for more, just make sure you subscribe to Telestax newsletter and follow us on Twitter so you miss nothing.