11 Apr Jobs – Technical Support Engineer
TeleStax is now hiring! Apply for Technical Support Engineer Job.
At TeleStax, we thrive to remove complexity from traditional telecom and enable web-developers across the world to create innovative telco App’s without knowing the nitty-gritty of telco protocols. We connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source communications platform. Our customers ranges from Operators, ITSP, VAS Developers/Providers, OEM’s, ISV’s, SI’s etc.
Our Support Services team is seeking a highly motivated Technical Support Engineer to provide online and phone support for our clients. In this role, you’ll become an expert in TeleStax technologies, SIP, Diameter, SS7, JAIN SLEE etc and our falgship product RestComm while troubleshooting and resolving customers’ technical issues. The customers you’ll deal with are often other engineers, so developing your technical skills is imperative.
While technical support is prime responsibility, you will have ample of time to work directly with best of breed core team and hone your programming skills.
Primary job responsibilities
- Provide technical support to customers by taking incoming calls and responding to web-based inquiries
- Perform diagnostics, troubleshoot, and develop solutions for customer issues
- Exceed customer expectations by providing outstanding customer service
- Develop relationships with in-house engineers and developers to promote creative solutions and improve customer satisfaction
- Contribute to TeleStax’s knowledge management system
- Knowledge of core Java is must.
- Basic Linux system experience.
- Solid troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Passion for problem solving and investigation
- Quality customer service skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the enterprise IT industry
- Knowledge of SIP, JAIN SLEE, Diameter, SS7 technologies is added advantage
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
Position is open for TeleStax office at Pune, however flexibility of working from home is also possible (few days a month)
If you think challenge is the way of life please drop in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org