Restcomm-Connect 8.2.1.GA release
This release comes with several new features and bug fixes, the most important ones are:
- Video support for Dialogic XMS media server – https://telestax.com/restcomm-connect-video-support/
- Organizations support – https://telestax.com/resctomm-connect-organization-support/
- Connection pooling for better http performance – https://telestax.com/restcomm-connect-connection-pooling/
- Record refactoring that improves Record and Dial with record verbs
- S3 upload improvements and a new execution context for blocking/long tasks to avoid blocking core
- MGCP resources metrics and MGCP resources leaks fixes – https://telestax.com/restcomm-connect-mgcp-resource-metrics/
You can check the full change log here: https://github.com/RestComm/Restcomm-Connect/releases/tag/8.2.1-67
A big thanks for the community members that helped in this release!
- Yorgos Saslis for various improvements in the documentation and tutorials
- Hien Nguyen for various fixes and improvements in the Restcomm-Connect Dashboard
- Paras Kumar for the initial version of .Net SDK
- MD Sharique for the initial version of Python SDK
- Mithilesh Reddy for the updates on Java SDK for Branch accounts and applications
- Muhammad Bilal for several fixes and improvements in the Rest API and Dashboard
Community user can download Restcomm-Connect 8.2.1.GA binary https://github.com/RestComm/Restcomm-Connect/releases/download/8.2.1-67/Restcomm-JBoss-AS7-8.2.1-67.zip
RestcommOne customers binary download link: https://telestax.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/207964356-TelScale-Restcomm-GA-Binaries
Latest and updated documentation: http://documentation.telestax.com/connect/index.html
Your feedback is highly appreciated. If you discover a bug or you have suggestions for a new feature, we would like to hear from you. Please report Restcomm-Connect bugs and new features at https://github.com/RestComm/Restcomm-Connect or use the public forum https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/restcomm
You can even be part of the Open Source GitHub RestComm-Connect project by contributing patches, documentation or tests.
Visit http://www.restcomm.com/ for more news, tutorials and documentation and stay tuned for more, just make sure you subscribe to Telestax newsletter and follow us on Twitter so you miss nothing.