RESTCOMM CLIENT IOS SDK BETA 5 IS OUT!
We are proud to announce Restcomm Client iOS SDK Beta 5.
Restcomm Client iOS SDK allows you to leverage the telecommunication features of Restcomm. It offers a simple yet efficient Objective-C API that you can use to add rich communications capabilities to your iOS Apps.
Features included in the release:
- CallKit is integrated into iOS SDK along with the push notifications;
- On the client Olympus application:
- Local phone’s contacts are included on the main screen
- New Bug report screen is added
- ICE Settings are extended with new option: ICE Servers discovery type chooser: improved from Xirsys V2 only to Xirsys V2, Xirsys V3 or custom
- Secondly various stability fixes and enhancements were made; For more information please look at the Changelog below;
Check out the Restcomm iOS SDK project in GitHub:
Last but not least, if you are willing to get your hands dirty with the new Olympus Client Application and see the SDK in action, you can install the .ipa directly from here.
As always, feel free to jump in and play with the SDK code and contribute. If you have any questions please post them at the Restcomm forum or to Stack Overflow using the tag restcomm.
Top contributors will have the opportunity to apply for a job at TeleStax!